Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scrubby


I love Turtles! 

So when redheart.com had a free pattern for a turtle scrubby, I wanted to make it.  The only problem was that the yarn used was new and of course, no store around me carried the new yarn. 

In the end I finally relented and ordered it from redheart.com.  I ordered 4 skeins as the pattern called for 4 different colors.

I really like this yarn!  It has a scrubby texture that goes well when you have to wash those pots and pans that won’t go in the dishwasher.
The down side is I have a lot of yarn left over.  I only used  ¼ skein of each color for the project.


So here is my turtle scrubby.  In the end I put the turtle scrubby on a small bottle of dish soap that I have in my kitchen.  I love it!




After I finished I had all this scrubby yarn left over.   I went to redheart.com and found another pattern. 

So here is the Flower Bath Scrub.






If you enjoy making dishcloths or washcloths give this yarn a try.   I liked it!  I am currently working with cotton yarn and this scrubby yarn as a two sided dishcloth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment