Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sashay Shawl



When sashay yarn was first introduced, I made a scarf from it and said never again.   That was September of 2012.  

A few months later I saw where someone made a shawl out of the sashay yarn.   I liked it and thought I would try and make one.   I purchased the pattern and after many failed attempts, I just set it aside.  I had problems figuring out how to turn the yarn.

Well about 6 months ago I picked it up again and again I did not care for the results I was achieving.  Then I happened on a YouTube Video by Mikey of The Crochet Crowd.    He explained how to work the shawl and it seem so easy to me.  I could not understand why I had not gotten it before.   


Sometimes you just need to have someone show you how to do something.
Since then I have made 2 shawls.  Will I make more?  I don’t think so.    Mikey said his took about 4 hours to make.  Mine took 6 to 8.  But here they are….






No comments:

Post a Comment